Strut Stuff aims to deliver unique and exciting designs using the best available fabrics and trims. To get the most out of your new Strut Stuff garment it must be correctly treated according to the care instructions. Please refer to specific care label on the inside of each garment for instructions as well as the additional information provided below.
General Garment Care
- Turn garment inside out prior to washing
- Rinse your garment in fresh water immediately after use
- Cold hand wash separately with mild detergent
- Do not soak, wring or store wet. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet and may also become transparent
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to the fabric
- Chemicals such as perfumes, tanning products,deodorants, sunscreen, cholrine and harsh washing detergents will lead to staining and the deterioration of the fabric. Perspiration and long periods of sunlight exposure will also contribute to the breakdown of the fabrics. It is important to ensure any products such as tanning or suncreen lotions are completely dry before coming in contact with the garment.
Many fabrics used in our ranges have a delicate structure and special care must be taken not to pull on lace or mesh panels as this may create ladders or holes. When putting on a leotard that has a delicate lace or other fabric, please pull the garment up the body by the main body fabric that has a more stable structure.
Foils, Holograms and Embellished Fabrics
Due to the nature of foil, hologram and embellished fabrics, these eye catching fabrics are more susceptible to fade or diminish with repeated wear and laundering.
Fabric areas where crystals and sequins have been applied may dull slightly due to the heat application process. Excessive wearing and stretching may result in crystals falling off.
If you have any specific enquiries about caring for a particular Strut Stuff garment please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.